We’re the Bobath Centre for Children with Cerebral Palsy, a charity dedicated to supporting children and families living with cerebral palsy and similar neurological conditions.
We are currently looking for a Fundraising Manager to join our team and maximise our income potential.
- Salary of £35,000 per annum DOE
- 27 days’ holiday (including Christmas shutdown) plus Bank Holidays
- Pension scheme with matched employer contribution (5%)
- Play a part in the day-to-day success of our charity
If you are a proven fundraiser with a great management style, this is a fantastic opportunity to make a positive move into our incredible charity.
Joining a fast-paced and supportive environment, you will have the chance to grow with the role, gain experience and new expertise and enable your team to thrive.
As the Fundraising Manager, you will lead our income generation and fundraising efforts for the Bobath Centre, developing and implementing strategies to maximise our income capacity.
Working with the CEO, you will contribute to community fundraising, statutory contracts, grants, trusts, corporate fundraising and individual giving activities and campaigns.
You will recruit and manage two part-time Fundraisers as part of your team, one for individual giving and one for major donors, as well as managing a Marcoms Assistant who supports fundraising.
Your role will also involve:
- Developing an income generation strategy and managing its delivery
- Leading the development of a fundraising database
- Identifying, researching and developing new business leads and potential new funders
- Maintaining good working relationships with all charity stakeholders
To join us as a Fundraising Manager, you will need:
- At least three years’ experience in fundraising, with at least one year spent in management
- A successful track record in professional fundraising, securing income in excess of £100K per annum
- Experience of managing the performance of staff and volunteers
- Prior experience of setting KPIs and targets
A degree level qualification in a relevant area, such as fundraising or marketing, would be beneficial to your application.
Please note, all offers of employment are subject to the completion of an enhanced DBS check.
Other organisations may call this role Donations Manager, Income Manager, Income Generation Manager, Trust Fundraising Manager, Bid Manager, Fundraising Proposal Manager, Proposal & Bid Manager, or Fundraising Development Manager.
The closing date for this role is the 30th March 2020. Applicants are recommended to indicate days in the coming weeks where they cannot attend an interview.
This is a full-time role, working 37.5 hours per week, 9am – 5:30pm, Monday – Friday, with the possibility of flexibility.
The Bobath Centre for Children with Cerebral Palsy are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re ready for a rewarding challenge as a Fundraising Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.