Job Title: Senior Service Manager - Accommodation
Salary: £29,545 - £32,545 (dependent on experience) plus Pension and Health Benefits
Status: Full Time, Substantive
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, including some weekends and evenings on a shift pattern
Holidays: 24 days plus Bank Holidays per annum Based at: Charity locations across Wigan and Leigh Responsible to: Operations Director
Accountable to: Queen’s Hall Action on Poverty Trustees
The Brick is a growing charity with big aspirations for people in need within our community. We provide RELIEF, RESTORATION and REFORMATION by offering tailored support, hope, and opportunity to those looking to improve their quality of life. This is an exciting opportunity for an exceptional individual in a new and exciting role. Your role will be to enhance, integrate and develop all aspects of relief, whilst looking towards restoration within Emergency Accommodation delivered by the Charity. You will need to be committed in order to ensure support is provided to people from diverse backgrounds and that they are provided with information which could help self-sustaining and independent living. You will empower your team to achieve positive outcomes whilst undertaking shift work where necessary, including nights.
To be successful, you will need to be
- A person of high integrity, committed and organised
- Have excellent communication skills and the ability to develop excellent relationship with all stakeholders and be able to be solution focused and proactive in partnership working.
- Flexible and able to adapt to new settings and environments and be able to work at a pace in a complex context.
- To have a proven track record of leadership and management to empower teams to reach their potential and therefore the potential of the individual
- To have a proven track record of performance management including contract delivery and KPI’s
- To be able to have good knowledge of safeguarding and risk management
- To be have knowledge of health and safety
- To be able to manage budgets
- To have a knowledge of national and local housing and homeless strategies
- To work within the Brick and Wigan Deal principles
Closing Date: 12 Noon Friday 5th March 2021 Possible Interview days: 11th and 12th March
To Apply: Please send your CV along with a brief overview of why you feel you are perfect for this role in no more than 500 words.
Please apply early as we reserve the right to bring forward or extend the deadline for applications, so please get your applications in as soon as possible.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.