An opportunity has arisen in the Association for an enthusiastic and dynamic officer to join the BASW UK Team on a fixed term basis (this may be extended dependent on funding).
You will provide project support to a variety of projects and workstreams driven by the Leadership Team and will work with colleagues on shared projects, populating and maintaining the quality assurance reporting schedule, working to deadlines, undertaking consultation, internal and external communication activities and providing a range of other support activities.
You will also lead on the establishment of an impact and evaluation function within the organisation to help deliver our ambitious and expanding impact and evaluation plans. This role is key to enabling us to demonstrate the impact of our work to our members and stakeholders.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced candidate, preferably from a project delivery or impact measurement and evaluation background.
You will need to be
- Experienced in providing project management support to a senior executive or team
- Experienced in qualitative and quantitative data collection, interpretation and analysis as well as communicating that data
- Have experience of delivering discrete projects or working as part of a project delivery team.
- Able to prioritise workloads, meet deadlines and manage fluctuating volumes of work
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience of working in demanding situations with conflicting time scales and priorities.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.