British Society for Rheumatology (BSR) is a UK membership organisation for health professionals in rheumatology. BSR works to promote excellence in the care of people with rheumatic and musculoskeletal disorders and to support those delivering it involving patients and carers at every step. We work to ensure that rheumatology clinicians and health professionals are educated and trained to provide high quality care. Our members look after patients of all ages, from children to adults and across the whole patient pathway.
This is a key role in a busy team that looks after the society’s digital channels, external communications, marketing activity, branding and design. We combine our internal skills and resource with external expertise through agencies and freelancers.
You’ll work closely with the Digital Content Manager to create engaging content for all our digital channels helping us recruit and retain members, market our products and services and to get our voice heard by a range of stakeholders. This is a hands on, multi-faceted role, with plenty of autonomy and opportunities to work on wider projects
We’d love to hear from you if you:
- Have a passion for all things digital and are self-motivated and ready to get stuck in
- Can write a cracking agency brief, to maximise results for internal teams
- Communicate beautifully whether it’s internal or external, email or web copy, 280 characters or on a conference call
- Have the confidence to manage stakeholders at all levels and to deal with external agencies Can enthuse colleagues and collaborators to bring them on board with what you’re trying to achieve
- See opportunities and can challenge convention in order to make improvements to how we do things
- Can be professional at all times and supportive to our passionate customers and volunteers
We can offer:
- A great place to work, we are Investors In People accredited and offer hybrid working split between home and our central London HQ
- Performance related pay and incentive schemes that include colleague nominated awards
- Group pension scheme
- 25 days holiday
- A heap of benefits, such as BUPA health insurance, cycle to work schemes, childcare vouchers, buy/sell leave, season-ticket loans, study leave, parental leave, adoption leave and much more
- Regular staff social events including a summer picnic, Christmas party and charity days
- Opportunities for travel
- Year round learning and development programmes
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.