How to apply
Administrator (Apprenticeship Programmes)
The Chartered Institute of Public Accountancy (CIPFA) is the world’s only professional accountancy body to specialise in public services, and is a strong advocate for sound public finance management and innovative public service delivery.
Our members work in public services such as local government, the NHS and Whitehall departments as well as in national audit agencies, major accountancy firms and other organisations around the world where public money needs to be effectively and efficiently managed.
Position: Apprenticeship Administrator
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 36 hour working week (normally between the hours of 9.00am to 5.00pm).
Salary: £20,000 per annum
Closing date for applications: 2nd June, 2019
About the role:
We currently have two fantastic opportunities for Apprenticeship Administrators to join our friendly Birmingham based team.
The role of an Apprenticeship Administrator plays an important part in providing efficient and effective administrative support for all learners and apprenticeship training activity for CIPFA’s level 7 professional accountancy qualification and our delivery of AAT at levels 3 and 4.
- Managing the administrative arrangements relating to apprenticeship documentation, ensuring compliance with policies and regulations.
- Responding to learner enquiries / problems, offering information, advice and guidance on a timely basis and to satisfactory resolution in line with the apprenticeship framework. Follow up on enquiries from prospective and current learners and employers.
- Liaising with CIPFA’s delivery partners to ensure apprenticeship data is complete and validated.
- Using DAS and other government systems to manage data entry initiating apprentice starters and managing ongoing learning administration with careful attention to data protection requirements.
You need the ability to interact well with people at all levels within the organisation and be proficient in the use of MS, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Email.
Knowledge and understanding of apprenticeship programmes and insight into the Skills Funding Agency and Ofsted audit requirements would be a distinct advantage.
In return we offer:
- 25 days annual leave.
- Up to 10% employer's pension contribution.
- Season ticket loans.
- Employee Assistance Helpline.
- Exclusive employee discount and rewards at many major brands including health & wellbeing, retail, restaurants and mobile technology providers.
You may have experience of the following: Office Administrator, Office Assistant, Apprentice Administrator, Admin Assistant, Administration Apprentice, Administration, Office Administrator, Administration Assistant, Administrator, etc.