Children's Medical Charity - Senior Grants and Trusts Fundraiser
(Part-time, home-based 12 month contact with possibility for extension)
We are looking for an exceptional candidate who is passionate about helping sick children. A professional who is personable, highly organised, challenge-driven and a superb communicator.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has exceeded expectations in a similar role.
Working from home for 20 hours per week, you will write compelling grant applications and reports to trusts, foundations and corporates, whilst developing relationships with funders.
The right person is good at working independently and will enjoy all aspects of the fundraising lifecycle from researching and bid writing to impact analysis and reporting.
- At least three years' experience of succesfully securing significant grants for medical charities
- A proven and demonstrable track record of winning grants of £5k-£250k per funder
- Outstanding grant application and writing skills with flair
- Flawless command of English language and grammar
- Solid rersearch and prospecting skills, using fundraising search engines
- Strong relationship building skills across trusts, foundations and corporates
- Experience of analysing and reporting impact concisely and with great attention to detail to our funders
- Stakeholder pension
- Holiday entitlement 25 days p.a. pro rata plus bank holidays
The succesful candidate will need to be living within easy commuting distance of central London.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.