The role Data Manager, reporting to the Head of Supporter Marketing, will transform the way The Children’s Trust uses data to drive decisions. Responsible for developing, managing and maintaining the newly implemented CRM database (thankQ), you will have a pivotal role in embedding the system, and in providing accurate and insightful data to underpin fundraising and marketing campaigns.
Manage and develop the CRM database:
- Develop, manage and maintain CRM database (thankQ) and proactively identify areas for improvement in data management.
- Ensure we collect and maintain high quality data and be responsible for data hygiene.
- Drive system and process improvements that will enhance data processing, reporting and insight.
- Map out and document key processes.
- Act as a systems expert to provide specialist technical support for CRM to users.
- Manage access permissions and privileges, monitoring user access and security.
- Liaise with Head of I.T. & Transformation and the Digital Manager, to ensure CRM architecture is aligned and integrated with other systems.
Reporting, analysis and insight:
- Maximise our ability to make evidence based decisions through data gathering and analysis, to unlock the value of supporter and professional data, and drive income and engagement.
- Work with teams to identify and develop measures to monitor and model performance.
- Develop models to help forecast and predict performance.
- Assist users with reporting and develop more advanced reporting.
- Provide financial reporting to reconcile donations received by the Finance Team including Gift Aid
- Undertake bespoke pieces of reporting and analysis, drawing out insights and recommendations.
- Identify opportunities to streamline communications to supporters for deeper engagement.
- Identify and analyse key trends in giving patterns to help with the overall Fundraising Strategy.
- Analysis of lifetime value for donor recruitment.
- Develop KPIs and dashboards aligned to department priorities.
Data selections and targeting:
- Work with teams to advise on targeting and selections, in line with campaign objectives.
- Deliver supporter selections for teams.
- Proactively identify opportunities that improve performance of campaigns and lifetime value.
- Identify opportunities to streamline communications to supporters and facilitate deeper engagement.
Managing imports and exports from CRM:
- Develop and manage import and export of data to and from CRM.
- Cleanse data prior to importing and run routine quality checks on imported data.
- Managing HMRC Gift Aid submissions and in-house Direct Debit claim process.
Training and empowering CRM users:
- Provide training and advice to all users.
- Advise on best practice for the use of the CRM.
- Create and administer user access and permissions.
- Develop and maintain training manuals.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.