Are you looking for an opportunity to use your professional experience whilst serving in a Christian environment? In the top 2% of UK charities, The Christian Conference Trust is a leading provider of residential ministry, serving hundreds of churches and Christian organisations across the UK. Following the recent appointment of a dynamic new Chief Executive, we want to strengthen our senior leadership team with executive appointments in Marketing and Estates . We are looking for passionate, high-calibre individuals with the breadth of skills and experience to lead these two directorates, setting the standard in the next chapter of Christian conferencing.
Reporting to the Chief Executive, you will develop and lead a best-in-class marketing directorate with full responsibility for all aspects of CCT’s strategic marketing development and operational delivery, driving growth in income and visitor numbers and ensuring a first-class guest experience.
- Build, lead and motivate a high-performing marketing team
- Develop and deliver strategy and operational implementation of CCT’s marketing function; including branding, proposition, promotions and pricing.
- Introduce and maintain an effective and versatile customer relationship management system, enabling data storage and campaign management
- Develop and maintain a dynamic and attractive web and social media presence, including relevant content and accessible tactical promotions, with functionality to track and measure web performance
- Develop a high-quality direct marketing and digital marketing function
- Act as CCT’s Data Controller
- Attend and present at the Board’s quarterly Marketing Committee and other Board events.
- Work as an active member of the Senior Leadership Team working closely with colleagues to ensure alignment of strategies, plans and activities
- Produce marketing reporting and management information that is high quality, accurate, timely and relevant
- Prepare and deliver an annual marketing budget and marketing plan
- Act as a guardian of CCT’s Christian ethos; clearly and sensitively articulating our mission, vision and values to an audience of all faiths and none.
- To behave as an advocate of CCT and speak at public events in the conference or third-party sector, and at functions and events in the Christian sphere
This role has an Occupational Requirement under the religious ethos exception of the Equality Act 2010 that the post holder is a Christian who can endorse CCT’s trinitarian statement of faith.
- A relevant degree
- Demonstrable track record of setting and executing marketing strategy
- Experienced direct marketeer
- Broad understanding of the diversity of Christian groups and an ability to apply this to inform marketing activities within a conferencing environment
- Personable and approachable with the ability to quickly earn and build trust and respect and engage all stakeholders
- Able and comfortable operating at executive level and at grass-roots
- Financially literate and commercially savvy, with ability to extract every pound of value from your marketing budget
- Knowledgeable about GDPR requirements and previous experience of effectively managing data compliance within a medium sized organisation.
- Experience of working as part of a senior leadership team
- Excellent communicator – both written and verbal
- Team player
- Experience of building and developing teams
- Experience of implementing CRM systems and/ or of working in hotel or conference sector would be advantageous
Further details and applications:
If you would like further information about the opportunity, please contact Integra HR Ltd. for an initial discussion. If you would like to apply, please submit your CV and a covering letter online by 9am Monday 30th September 2019. Please be aware that your application and the personal details you provide in it will be shared and processed by both CCT and Integra HR Ltd. (for a copy of Integra HR Ltd.’s privacy notice, please contact Joanne).
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.