Digital and Social Media Manager
The Circle NGO is a unique and dynamic organisation which brings global feminists together to fight for the safety and equality of marginalised and vulnerable women around the world. Founded by singer-songwriter and activist, Annie Lennox, The Circle is a space for creative ideas, connections and the opportunity to make change. From small beginnings in 2008, we have grown into an independent network of women and allies from all walks of life who are bonded by the desire to live in a world where women and girls have equal rights and equal opportunities.
A future where there is safety for all women and girls. Our Mission To economically empower and end violence against marginalised and vulnerable women across the world by building a network of Global Feminist changemakers who fund, advocate and amplify.
With a new 5-year strategic plan in place, this is an exciting time to join The Circle. The Digital and Social Media Manager will play an important role in helping us to grow our reach and engagement to achieve our ambitious targets. This role will support our high-profile campaigns including our new partnership with TikTok. You will bring energy, expertise and creativity to the role, helping to deliver our digital communications, grow our social media following, develop new content, update our website and engage new supporters with our purpose
- Working with the Head of Communications and the wider team, you will help plan our calendar of social media content. This could include Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube or LinkedIn, depending on the campaign.
- Develop engaging multimedia content using Canva and use a social media scheduler to optimise our channels and where appropriate content for our high-profile supporters.
- Scope out influencers that align with the values of The Circle and engage with our members and supporters on social.
- Respond promptly to enquiries via our channels.
- Monitor our social media landscape for risk and opportunities.
- Regularly track social media analytics to assess tactics and refine.
- Run social media ad campaigns when required
- Support the Head of Communications to develop new website content, including blogs, stories and video content that align with our brand guidelines and tone of voice.
- Using our CRM WordPress, you’ll help to keep the website up to date, adding and removing content and ensuring it’s SEO friendly.
- Support the creation of new web pages for new campaigns.
- Regularly track google analytics to assess outcomes and refine.
- Liaise with our webmaster to ensure website is optimised.
- Support the delivery of our newsletters and member mailings strategy including working on Mailchimp to ensure our communications are engaging, fresh and timely.
- Regularly track Mailchimp analytics to assess progress.
- Responsible for the upkeep a library of digital assets to ensure everything is correctly labelled and accessible.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.