We are seeking a hard-working and highly motivated individual to support the work of The Compassionate Friends. Based in our national office in North West London, we are looking for an exceptional person to join our friendly team providing high-quality administrative support to our charity’s membership of bereaved parents and their families and volunteers.
Responding to the needs of the organisation, you will need to be flexible, responsive, demonstrate a high attention to detail and able to handle and track effectively a varied work load. You must also be able to communicate verbally and in writing with bereaved parents and their families in a professional, sensitive and compassionate manner.
Some of the key duties and responsibilities
* Collate and send out bereavement support packs, leaflets and publications
* Respond to telephone calls, email and postal correspondence
* Maintain effective and efficient administrative processes and procedures
* Accurately maintain a national database
* Assist in the maintenance of the charity’s membership records and data
* Ensure that all admin and financial paperwork and processes are up to date
* Despatch merchandise to purchasers
* Assist in financial administration as required
The above is not a full list of duties and you will be asked to take on different tasks as necessitated by the evolving needs of the organisation.
We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workplace and warmly and strongly encourage applicants from minority backgrounds and with a broad range of experiences to apply.
The role is subject to an enhanced DBS (Disclosure Barring Service) check for working with vulnerable adults and children.
To apply for this post, send your CV with a cover letter/statement explaining why you are interested in and meet the criteria for joining The Compassionate Friends in this particular role.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.