About The Connection at St Martin’s
We believe that no one should have to sleep rough on London’s streets, and that everyone should get the support they need to find a place to call home. We get to know every person we work with, understanding what they need to recover, helping them build on their strengths, and supporting them to find their own way home. Help us make London a city where no one sleeps rough on our streets.
London’s diversity is its biggest asset and we strive to ensure our workforce reflects London’s diversity at all levels. We welcome applications from everyone regardless of age, gender, gender identity, gender expression, ethnicity, sexual orientation, faith or disability.
We particularly encourage applications from candidates with lived experience of homelessness who we believe are an essential asset in our sector.
We are committed to being an inclusive employer and welcome the opportunity to consider flexible working arrangements.
About the Role
- Do you have a passion for creating a great working environment with continuous improvement initiatives?
- You will be able to combine technical skills (Project Management, IT, H&S, contractor management) with interpersonal skills to build relationships
- You will deliver facilities and IT which support excellent service delivery for staff and clients
- You will have knowledge & understanding of Health & Safety regulations
- You will have an understanding of effective contract management, as well as experience of managing a range of contracts
Salary: £37,274- £43,349
Closing Date: Sunday 10th July 2022
Interview Date: Friday 15th July 2022
- 30 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Generous training budget, plus an annual personal training budget
- Enhanced Sick Pay Policy
- Enhanced family friendly policies
- Day off for moving house
- Hybrid working (depending on role requirements)
- Pension – 5% Employer, 3% Employee
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
We are a London Living Wage employer
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.