The Connection at St. Martins is based in the heart of London, near Charing Cross Station and Trafalgar Square. The Connection has been helping homeless people since the First World War and is one of London’s largest homelessness charities.
The Partnerships Manager is part of an ambitious and forward-thinking Fundraising & Communications team, which is in the process of going through a period of positive change and growth as part of the implementation of a new four-year strategy. By joining us at this stage in our development, you will play a major role in shaping and developing our Corporate Partnerships remit, and we encourage candidates who will relish creative strategic planning.
Situated in the heart of Westminster, we work closely with local and national corporate partners. At a time of rising homelessness, with many companies feeling a social responsibility to help people who are homeless, Partnership fundraising is currently our most successful funding stream with great growth potential. Our supporters are generous, innovative and enthusiastic, and keen to build closer and more meaningful relationships with our organisation.
As a Partnerships Manager, you will have responsibility for the following areas:
- Oversee The Connection at St Martin’s Corporate Partnership income stream, developing and leading on the delivery of an action plan to improve existing activities, and assess and implement growth opportunities.
- Provide excellent line management to the Partnerships Assistant.
- To lead on Corporate Volunteering activity, developing strategy, and managing the Partnerships Assistant in devising and delivering volunteering opportunities to a high standard.
- Ensure compliance with regulation and best practice standards in the fields of Corporate Fundraising and volunteering.
- Work in support of the wider Fundraising & Communications Team as required.
This role requires someone with a strong track record in Corporate Partnerships, with a solutions-focussed mindset. You will need experience in translating sector best practice into action, and be excited at the prospect of innovating and pursuing new, forward thinking Corporate Partnership opportunities for the organisation.
Details of the full job description, which includes the detailed person specification can be found attached. To apply, please read and then complete the application form, ensuring that you have clearly demonstrated that you meet the requirements of the role set out in the person specification.
Closing date: 5pm Monday 9th March 2020
Interview date: Wednesday 18th March 2020
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.