Have you got what it takes to become part of a growing charity? Our volunteers support families and witnesses attending Inquests in 70 Coroner’s Courts throughout England and we continue to expand. The Coroners’ Courts Support Service is seeking an enthusiastic, energetic and highly organised Administrator to assist with all administration duties. Experience essential.
You will be based at our office in Pimlico, SW1 and work for 3 hours a day, 4 or 5 days a week (this could be flexible).
You will assist the Executive Assistant, Director, Coordinators and Trustees with their administrative duties. Main duties will incluude:
- Administration of volunteer recruitment and retention – place adverts online, respond to emails from potential volunteers, send out Volunteer Application Packs, take up references and arrange exit interviews. Monitor responses and keep the Coordinators informed.
- Administration for volunteer trainings – circulating pre and post training material, contacting participants, organising list of attendees and printing name badges.
- Processing volunteer expense claims
- Frequently updating contact lists, email distribution lists, lists of courts
- Respond to enquires from members of the public
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.