Visitor Assistant Volunteers provide a helpful and friendly service that will contribute to the smooth running of the property. Providing a warm welcome for our visitors you will answer any immediate questions, help them to orientate themselves and generally provide the information they need to ensure they have a comfortable, enjoyable and memorable visit. You will be able to perform any of the tasks described below and support all areas across the property. This is a position which can offer variety and the opportunity to learn new skills.
The role will involve (but not be limited to)
- Providing a warm, friendly welcome (and goodbye) to all visitors as the public face of The Cosmic House
- Developing a good knowledge of The Cosmic House, its history and story, so that all visitors receive accurate and relevant information to enhance their visit
- Understanding and communicating key messages
- Deal with any queries that may arise from visitors and pass to colleagues if necessary
- Be aware of the needs and arrangements for all visitors
- Become familiar with and then always follow The Cosmic House’s Health and Safety Policy, as well as all other relevant Policies.
- Giving any other appropriate assistance as may be reasonably requested
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.