Working in a vibrant centre in Kirkcaldy, you will report to the Strategic Manager.
Responsible for all aspects of fundraising activity, you will be specifically responsible for generating essential income for our family centred services through grants, trusts, foundations and corporate sponsors.
Working with our services, you will identify opportunities to generate new income streams.
You will be highly organised, with the ability to multitask and prioritise effectively.
As importantly, you will bring a positive attitude and personal drive to the role and the wider organisation.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a fundraising position for third sector Organisations supporting vulnerable children and families.
- The ability to research and develop new income streams
- A working knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Evidence of writing dynamic funding proposals and evidencing of outcomes through reporting
- Inspiring people to commit to the fundraising goals of the Centre
- Research skills and attention to detail: sourcing information and statistics, researching trends, assessing costs.
- Creativity: putting together innovative events and projects