The Cystic Fibrosis Trust is at a key turning point in our fight for a life unlimited for everyone affected by the condition. We need to make sure we’re using every channel we have available to connect to both the people we exist to help and the people who have the means to help us achieve our goals. That’s where you come in.
This fixed-term role will be responsible for generating content for the Trust’s social media channels that engage the cystic fibrosis community and the wider public. The role will also support key internal communications projects as well as creating and generating media stories to promote cystic fibrosis and the Cystic Fibrosis Trust in England, Wales, Scotland, and Northern Ireland.
We are looking for someone who has:
- experience of building collaborative relationships with social media, and industry influencers, local, regional, and national journalists
- demonstrable copywriting and editing skills to create impactful communication material
- an understanding of the best use of digital platforms (including social media) to increase awareness and engagement around CF issues.
- self and time-management and resilience to resolve conflicting priorities and deliver to deadlines
- the ability to work as part of a team.
- experience of working in the third sector and knowledge of or affinity with the cystic fibrosis community will be an advantage.
We offer a flexible working approach and supportive team environment, and you will have the opportunity to gain valuable experience in a busy team for future personal growth and development in communications and media management.
In addition to flexible working our benefits include 30 days annual leave pro rata and opportunities for learning and development.
Please note: salary is £25,630 pa inclusive if homebased OR £28,000 pa inclusive if London Office based.
The Cystic Fibrosis Trust welcomes applications from candidates from all backgrounds and particularly from people with cystic fibrosis, disabled people, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic (BAME) and LGBTQI candidates.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.