The Diana Award is seeking an experienced, creative and highly motivated Marketing & Communications professional to join our small (but busy) communications and marketing team.
You will lead on implementing our marcomms strategy, spreading information about The Diana Award’s wide range of activities and offerings through The Diana Award’s owned media such as website, social media pages, campaigns, advertising, email marketing and events. The role will be to inspire people to visit, engage and build relationships with The Diana Award both online and offline.
- Develop and deliver a digital content strategy, schedule and distribution plan for all Diana Award Programmes (Award, Mentoring, Anti-Bullying)
- Manage and deliver the content schedule for all company social media channels (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Flickr, YouTube, LinkedIn, Snapchat) growing our audience and maximizing overall reach and engagement, this includes working with key influencers on campaigns and events
- Assume the role of copywriter and inhouse journalist producing, publicising and distributing engaging relevant written content to share internally and externally including content submissions for the organisation blog, press releases, speeches, editorials, messaging guidelines, briefs, etc.
- Help prepare briefings and spokespeople for media interviews and public speaking engagements
- Maintain, update and expand media and case study database
- Undertake press clipping moderation and subsequent analysis
- Work with the freelance designers and agencies to coordinate, edit, build, and distribute outbound email campaigns to support Diana Award programmes and initiatives including as well as managing email lists to insure targeted communications
- Automate eMarketing to align with The Diana Award’s online store and digital fundraising
- Provide relevant support for The Diana Award’s owned and partnership/collaborative events and campaigns alongside other staff members and external partners throughout the year (e.g. exhibitions, events, fundraising events, performances etc.).
- Responsible for general functions as a Marketing & Communications Officer, responding to inquiries from general public and other interested parties.
- Work alongside the partnerships and fundraising team to promote fundraising campaigns and product collaborations to expand our unrestricted funding
- Evaluate and review marketing campaigns and communications, producing regular reports to a range of stakeholders against agreed targets