1. Maintain up to date and accurate financial records, including detailed cash book.
2. Liaise with all matters relating to the bank. Reconcile bank accounts monthly.
3. Make online/telephone banking payments.
4. Bank cheques received.
5. Administer Paypal account and raise requests for payment.
6. Prepare annual accounts on an accruals basis and present to the AGM.
7. Liaise with independent examiners.
8. Prepare and present accounts for Committee meetings. Attend the meetings (about 4 a year).
9. Give financial advice on matters affecting the Society.
10. Liaise with other Committee members as appropriate.
11. Prepare annual publication costs schedule for the Czech Embassy.
Please contact GORDON WATTS for further information and indications of interest.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.