Senior Fundraising Manager (Part Time)
Home Based (with regular travel to Borehamwood and occasional UK-wide travel)
Ehlers-Danlos Support (EDS) UK provides information, support and guidance to those living with EDS, a group of connective tissue disorders which affect most of the body and can be extremely challenging to live with.
We work closely with medical and healthcare professionals to increase the understanding of EDS in UK medical practice, reduce the time to diagnosis and improve knowledge of this condition through research.
With exciting plans on the horizon, we are now looking for a Senior Fundraising Manager to join us on a part time basis, starting as soon as possible.
- Salary of £20,100 - £24,900 per annum (FTE £33,500 - £41,500)
- Business mileage reimbursed
- 17 days’ annual leave (including a pro rata allowance for bank and public holidays)
- Time off in lieu for any out of hours work
- Become a key player within a small, friendly team
If you have experience of individual giving or community fundraising, this is a brilliant opportunity to play a central role in the next phase of our charity’s development.
Your work will drive sustained growth in our income, which will enable us to reduce the time it takes to diagnose EDS in the UK (currently ten years) and continue to help, support and empower members of the EDS community.
We pride ourselves on being bold, well-informed and focused and we use our personality to inspire change and benefit all those touched by EDS. We believe that nobody should be left to fight on their own. If you think you could help us to deliver meaningful change, we want to hear from you.
As the Senior Fundraising Manager, you will develop a diverse fundraising approach for our charity, creating and leading EDS UK’s first fundraising team.
In this exciting role, you will implement our fundraising strategy, including the roll-out of a new CRM and donor stewardship programme.
Additionally, you will:
- Line manage the Community Fundraising Manager
- Lead the planning, implementation and review of new fundraising campaigns and activities
- Work with the MD to develop our philanthropic and corporate giving programme
- Travel regularly to attend our office in Borehamwood and throughout the UK on occasion to support events
To join us as the Senior Fundraising Manager, you will need:
- Significant community fundraising experience or experience in individual giving
- People management experience (this can include managing volunteers)
- A track record of building relationships with supporters and of generating significant new income through this approach
- Project management skills
- Great communication and presentation skills
Ideally, you will have a full driving licence and access to your own vehicle.
We’d like to hear from you if you’ve worked as a Community Fundraising Manager, Fundraising Manager, Individual Giving Manager, Fundraising Programme Manager or Charity Fundraising Manager.
This is a part time role, working 21 hours per week.
Interviews will be held on an ad-hoc basis as suitable applicants apply. We may close the vacancy early if a suitable candidate is found, so we encourage you to submit your application as soon as possible.
Webrecruit and Ehlers-Danlos Support UK are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applications for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re seeking your next step as a Senior Fundraising Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.