Eikon is a national award-winning Surrey based charity providing support to some of the county’s most vulnerable young people and their families. The organisation founded 25 years ago, has grown significantly in recent years and has a proud record of transforming the lives of young people.
This is a great opportunity to take on a leading role in a dynamic and professional team, and is pivotal to our plans to help more children and young people who need our support to tackle significant challenges in their lives.
As part of a senior team committed to continuous improvement, your key responsibilities will include:
· Ensure that voices of children and young people are heard across the organisation and impact decision making at every level
· Providing leadership, giving expert advice, support, and guidance, with a results and solution focused approach
· Inspire and develop the team to deliver safe, high quality, transformational services
· Lead in developing Eikon’s Research & Insight Strategy to maximise the impact of Eikon’s services and drive innovation and growth
· Represent and champion Eikon’s services to key stakeholders and external audiences
You will have:
· Proven experience and achievement in senior management positions, preferably in the charity sector
· Extensive experience of working within a youth services, education, social care or equivalent setting, in particular leading service delivery for young people
·Highly developed presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills to inspire, influence and empower people
·Strong evidence of strategic thinking, effective planning and decision making, delivering plans to budget and on time, measuring and evaluating service performance, and managing people to achieve objectives and improve services
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.