Main purpose of Job
We are looking for Schools Project Coordinator, to oversee the Schools Team Programmes and develop our training, resources, and service delivery in schools.
- Oversee the work of Schools Team programmes in schools: Heads Smart, Smart Schools and be responsible for Smart Moves.
- Provide a coordinated approach to developing wellbeing and resilience through Smart programmes in schools, to enable young people to make positive, independent decisions when faced with difficult challenges in their lives
- Further develop the Smart Moves programme, which has been developed in consultation with teachers and young people, based on the Resilience Framework (developed by Prof. Angie Hart and Dr. Derek Blincow, with help from Helen Thomas and a group of parents and practitioners) and the resources produced with Hove Park School, Boingboing and YoungMinds, to maximise the impact of Eikon’s service and drive innovation and growth
- Update resources shaped by the Resilience Framework to increase a young person’s resilience and create new targeted resources for students in primary and secondary schools
- Introduce and establish Smart Moves programme in schools and work with teaching staff to deliver engaging and interactive ways that the materials can be used to ensure desired outcomes are achieved
- Establish and maintain good relationships with schools to provide information and advice on wellbeing projects by Eikon and other appropriate organisations
- Responsible for marketing and promotion of services and liaising with school staff to identify needs and follow up on delivery
- Design web content and Wellbeing newsletters to promote Eikon resources for schools
- Update website information, social media and manage downloadable resources
- Oversee Smart Moves order process end to end
- Write end of year reports, in consultation with the other programme leads (Smart Schools and Heads Smart)
- Ensure programme targets are met for all 3 programmes
- Monitor and evaluate the impact of programmes in line with an evidence base
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.