We are looking for someone emotionally intelligent and empathetic who is passionate about process and will put people at the heart of how they carry out the role. You must have a strong understanding of diversity, inclusion, and intersectionality – always striving to make an F&BF an inclusive workplace and an employer of
This role involves:
• Leading on the innovation, design, and development of effective and inclusive employee engagement
initiatives based around our current hybrid working model.
• Being able to use your excellent knowledge of employee law to advise and guide the organisation on
both day to day and longer-term strategic decision making
• Developing and influencing relationships with key stakeholders
• Leading and managing on organisational structure and restructure where necessary
• Leading and managing the creation of a positive culture that supports strong working models in a post
• Leading on implementation of monitoring and evaluation systems and processes
• Leading on and managing day to day operational concerns such as building compliance and health
• Working to strategy in driving key areas of the organisation’s retention and talent acquisition strategy
To do this, you will need to:
• Be CIPD Level 5 qualified or above or have equivalent work experience.
• Be an excellent communicator who can confidently build and maintain key relationships with a range
of stakeholders across various levels of seniority.
• Have some experience of functions outside of HR and have worked in a multi team organisation before
of a similar size in a management capacity
• Have sensitivity to the issues surrounding this area of work and a commitment to the mission of the
Faith & Belief Forum.
• Have good attention to detail and be able to process complex information quickly for cascade, whilst not
losing sight of the bigger picture.
• Be willing to work remotely when needed, have flexibility and be proficient in IT systems.
You will be joining an organisation that embodies the inclusive and welcoming values we want to see in wider society. We pride ourselves on our diverse and collaborative working environment, where your passion and dedication will be rewarded through a flexible benefits package and ongoing support. At our most recent staff survey, 100% of staff said believe in the aims of the Faith & Belief Forum and 100% enjoy the work they do.