Founded in 1997, the Faith & Belief Forum works to build strong and productive relations between people of different faiths, beliefs and cultures. Our programme of Community events in London, including our flagship Awards events and the London Interfaith Fun Run, celebrate the vital work of grassroots faith and belief groups in the capital and create ways for groups to come together to build relationships across differences.
This role involves:
• Working with community stakeholders to plan and deliver events in London
• Researching and engaging new audiences in existing and new community events
• Administrative and logistical tasks for community events
To do this, you will need to:
• Have experience of organising in-person community events
• Be a clear communicator, able to confidently build relationships with people of different ages and backgrounds
• Have good attention to detail and be able to keep track of information in an organised manner
• Be available to work some evenings, weekends and bank holidays
You’ll be joining an organisation that embodies the inclusive and welcoming values we want to see in wider society. We pride ourselves on our diverse and collaborative working environment, where your passion and dedication will be rewarded through a flexible benefits package and ongoing support. At our most recent staff survey, 100% of staff said believe in the aims of the Faith & Belief Forum and 100% enjoy the work they do. For this role, we are actively reviewing applications and scheduling interviews as we receive applications. If shortlisted, you will be invited to attend an interview. We are looking for someone available to start as soon as possible. We hope to close recruitment no later than Friday 14 July. Unfortunately, we cannot accept applications from individuals without the right to work in the UK
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.