The Forward Trust is a social enterprise with charitable status that empowers people to break the often interlinked cycles of crime and addiction to move forward with their lives.
We are looking for a dynamic Contracts Administrator who will play a critical role in helping us maintain the excellent standards we work to and to continue to support the journey to outstanding compliance and sustainability.
Role responsibilities for the Contracts Administrator
- Maintain a high standard of quality assurance
- Work with colleagues to design processes for securing 100% compliance
- Produce performance data for the management team, and reports for our commissioners
- Learn about the ESFA’s authorities/LEPs contractual requirements
- Provide advice and guidance to managers and their local operational teams on requirements and expectations
- Ensure the Management Information Systems are accurate and up-to-date
- Assist with internal contract assurance inspections of our ES contracts
- Provide RAG ratings, reports and improvement plans
- Lead data inputting to support the producing of informative reports
Requirements for the Contracts Administrator:
- Experience of undertaking compliance audits
- Knowledge of ESFA funding and compliance rules/methodologies
- A positive and enthusiastic approach to problem solving
- Adaptability with a “can do” attitude
- Experience of working with data collection (MIS), input, and upload
- Able to analyse and interpret data
- Knowledge of quality assurance standards, preferably those relevant to training and employability industries
We are an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of any gender, ethnicity, and culture. We welcome people with lived experience to apply.