FINANCE AND OPERATIONS MANAGER
Be part of a team seeking to bring hope, help and healing in the Middle East.
Your role as our Finance and Operations Manager could enable us to enhance our impact in this troubled part of the world. Your work could bring lasting benefit to thousands of disadvantaged and oppressed people.
The post is based in Petersfield, Hampshire, but with some home-working possible subject to the requirements of the post.
The successful candidate will have:
- A proven ability in financial management with a strong background of work in finance including production of management accounts and liaising with auditors.
- Experience and a good understanding of charity accounting and annual reporting using SORP.
- An excellent record of budget development and management, monitoring compliance and management of financial controls.
- Full computer literacy with a good working knowledge of MS Office and computerised accounting systems. Experience of using SAGE would be an advantage although not essential.
- A proven ability to work in a team and to communicate effectively with people at all levels in the charity including the Board of trustees.
- An unequivocal commitment to the charity’s vision and values. FRRME is a Christian organisation promoting Christian values of compassion, tolerance and social justice. We work with people of all faiths and none, to tackle poverty and injustice and are an equal opportunities employer.
Hours: 3 days per week (flexible working hours may be possible in this post)
Remuneration: £35k to £40k FTE depending on qualifications and experience (£21,000 to £24,000 pro rata)
Deadline for applications: 5pm on Monday 17th August 2020
Application process: CV and covering letter to the Chief Executive Mike Simpson accepted
Interviews: To be held in Petersfield on Monday 24th August 2020
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.