The director of membership and fundraising is responsible for developing and delivering GLP’s membership and fundraising strategies, with a focus on the recruitment and retention of members, and medium and high net worth individuals, and for coordinating GLP’s external communications.
Reports to: the director of The Good Law Project
Responsible for: the Membership Officer
Contract type: Temporary, one year’s duration with a possibility of becoming permanent
Hours: 4 days per week or equivalent
- Develop and deliver strategies and action plans to recruit and retain regular giving members, increasing numbers by 50% over the next 18-24 months
- Develop and deliver GLP’s membership offer to regular givers
- Develop GLP’s wider fundraising, with a focus on medium and high net worth individuals, and corporate sponsors who align with our values
- Build strong relationships with members and other supporters
- Working with the Director, lead on guardianship and development of GLP’s brand
- Working with the Director, plan, coordinate and deliver public communications including website and social media
- Ensure that members and other constituents receive excellent service and response
- Ensure that GLP has an effective constituent relationship management system, which is well-maintained and up to date at all times
- Represent GLP to external stakeholders as necessary
- Line manage the membership officer
The Good Law Project is a not for profit membership organisation that brings litigation in the public interest. We fight for the voiceless through the courts, for a fairer, more decent society for all. We are a young organisation with a ground-breaking track record already, and are now seeking to recruit our very first staff team.
More details, including the experience, skills and knowledge required, can be found in the job specification attached. To apply, please send your CV with a covering letter of no more than two pages outlining why you are interested in the role, and how you meet the requirements, together with the details of two referees. Please apply online via CharityJob.
Interviews will be held on 8 January 2020.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.