The executive assistant is responsible for The Good Law Project's day to day administration, for maintaining the Director’s diary and supporting him on a day-today basis.
Reports to: the chief operating officer, with accountability to the director of The Good Law Project
Contract type: Temporary, one year’s duration with a possibility of becoming permanent
- Maintain the Director’s diary, coordinating commitments with others as necessary
- Establish and maintain organisational document management and storage systems
- Ensure that all case documents and communications are catalogued and filed
- Undertake financial administration, liaising with the external book-keeping service, including dealing with invoices and donation reports, setting up online payments, processing expense claims and other financial administration
- Download, review and process all donations reports from external service providers
- Provide administrative support to the Director
- Compile and process the Director’s expense claims
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements for the Director and other staff
- Deal with Good law Project correspondence, liaising with other staff as necessary
- Liaise with key service providers such as IT, phones, and facilities
- Undertake any other administrative duties as requested
The Good Law Project is a not for profit membership organisation that brings litigation in the public interest. We fight for the voiceless through the courts, for a fairer, more decent society for all. We are a young organisation with a ground-breaking track record already, and are now seeking to recruit our very first staff team.
More details, including the experience, skills and knowledge required, can be found in the job specification attached.
To apply, please send your CV with a covering letter of no more than two pages outlining why you are interested in the role, and how you meet the requirements, together with the details of two referees. Please apply online via CharityJob.
Interviews will be held on 19 December 2019.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.