Good Law Project’s mission is to achieve change through the law. We defend, define and change the law to protect the environment, uphold democracy, and ensure no one is left behind. We are a young organisation with a ground-breaking track record already and are now seeking to expand our staff team.
Our website sets out more about what we do.
We are committed to holding Government and other powerful actors to account and to tackling issues of injustice, inequality and discrimination experienced by some of the most marginalised groups in our society.
We are now looking for a paralegal and administrative assistant to support the Legal Director and other members of our growing team with research and other paralegal and administrative tasks, helping to ensure our cases run smoothly and professionally. Download and read the full job pack.
Essential experience and attributes
- Legal experience whether academic (e.g. this role would suit a Law graduate or person who has completed their professional training qualifications) or professional (e.g. through previous working in the legal sector);
- Excellent research, writing and verbal communications skills;
- A demonstrable ability to grasp quickly new concepts and areas of the law with an openness to learning new approaches, topics and skills;
- Good IT skills including mainstream applications.
- Knowledge or experience in public law, health and social care, law relating to technology and data protection, employment and/or other fields relevant to GLP’s work;
- Knowledge or experience in using a case management system.