Transformation Services Manager
The Hebe Foundation is Christian registered charity working with young people to help them discover and utilise their gifts and talents
We are looking for someone who has a passion to see young people grow through the much-needed work of The Hebe Foundation to fill an exciting new role of Transformation and Services Manager. The role is a blend of home & office based. The role has lead accountability to bring the HEBE 2027 Strategy to life to enable HEBE to grow from positively impacting around 300 young lives every year to 10,000 in 2027 realising the vision to Transform Young Lives for a Transformed New World.
Location: Clapham, London UK
Salary: £36,400pa (Permanent Full Time)
- Establishing a strategic implementation programme to deliver the HEBE Strategy 2027
- Leading the delivery of all aspects of the Strategic Programme
- Formally establishing the HEBE Alumni and realising its potential in support of delivering the strategy
- Identify and enlist Opportunity Partners to commit resources and experiences for young people in support of delivering the strategy
- Establish the Ambassador programme. Identifying high profile individuals who will provide role models for young people and bring positive profile, resources and experience to HEBE
- Establish legal support to HEBE ideally utilising the services from organisations who provide pro bono support to charities
- Lead all HEBE communication and Public Relations activity
- Lead the liaison with government and other institutions to provide HEBEs voice to influence legislation in support of the HEBE vision
If you think you can bring your expertise to this role, please email your CV and covering letter
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.