As one of the UK’s leading charities for Young Carers and vulnerable children, HONEYPOT provides a safe and nurturing environment for children aged between 5- 12 years; where children can develop their potential and achieve the key outcomes needed for their future well-being.
With 25 years of service experience, a newly developed and ongoing range of Wrap Around Services both face to face and digital; we are seeking an exceptional individual, experienced childcare professional; to take the strategic lead on further developing operations and ensuring the quality of service delivery.
As Operations Director you will be an integral part of the Senior Leadership Team with the responsibility for developing and embedding our 3-year strategy in line with our values. This includes not only optimum service delivery but equally to drive HONEYPOT in its mission to be one of the nationwide young carer and vulnerable children’s support providers.
- Proven leader able to demonstrate coaching and collaborative approaches to managing teams and stakeholders.
- A proven track record in multi-site management.
- Strong capability of researching market trends in child development provision and offering timely up to date techniques to the Senior Leadership Team.
- Strong communication skills; to identify and approach educational and social services; to enhance HONEYPOT’s exposure whilst supporting the needs of the community.
- Strong operational management experience including budgets, resource allocation, timelines, employment law principles and priorities.
- Salary £60,000.00pa
- HMRC mileage allowance
- 25 days basic holiday rising annually.
- Health and Wellbeing Assistance Programme
- Rewards and Recognition programme
The closing date for applications is midday on 12th March 2021
Please note all applications will be reviewed daily. Applications must be by submission of a current CV, accompanied by a covering letter demonstrating your suitability for the role.
- First interviews will take place initially via TEAMS / Zoom.
- Final interview will be held face to face within government Covid-19 restrictions at our London based office.
- During the interview process a presentation will be required, details of which will be supplied to shortlisted candidates.
- Unsuccessful candidates will be notified as soon as possible after their application
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.