Special Person wanted to support survivors of sexual abuse in Bedfordshire
The Hope Programme is a vibrant charity, giving support to survivors of sexual abuse. We need a special person for admin support and managing a small team of volunteers. This is a wonderful opportunity to help survivors to cope and recover, be part of a hard working team and learn new skills.
AIMS OF THE POST – The post has two elements: the recruitment and co-ordination of volunteers and administrative support.
- To co-ordinate the recruitment, training and management of suitable volunteers for services hosted by The Hope Programme currently including a Helpline and counselling service. Volunteers may also provide administrative, website and be aware of raising support.
- To manage the day to day responsibilities of supporting volunteers.
- To raise awareness of The Hope Programme, what we do and the role of community volunteers through presentations and social media.
- To support volunteers.
- To contribute to the development of administrative processes for a growing team of staff in a busy office and client facing environment.
- To work according to The Hope Programme’s values, objectives, policies, procedures and organisation structure.
Contract: Lottery funded contract to be reviewed after 12 months.
How to apply: please click on the 'Apply Now' button to submit your CV.
Closing date: 22nd September 2017
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.