Part Time: 22.5 - 30 hrs per week
We are looking for a Donor Care Manager to join our highly successful Fundraising team.
About the role:
This key position will work across the Fundraising team to ensure our customer relationship management (CRM) system is providing the best possible insight, tracking and processing of all supporter interactions. This vital role will lead on donor data integration and analysis to ensure our supporters are getting the best possible service. As well as supporting the Donor Care team with all financial processing and training.
You will need to be highly organised, with an eye for detail and a passion for accuracy. You will also need to be able to work proactively to identify system improvements, be solution-focused, a strong communicator and able to work well across multiple teams, often with differing needs and timescales.
- Strong time management skills, with an ability to prioritise and plan whilst retaining a keen attention to detail.
- Previous CRM experience in reporting, interrogation, analysis and segmenting data
- Passionate about providing a first class service to supporters
- Solution focused and self-motivated
- Previous experience of leading a team
- Team player
- Continually strive for excellence and improvement in systems, processes and procedures
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to translate technical knowledge and understanding into clear information, advice, and training for users with diverse skill levels
- Highly proficient in the use of MS office packages such as Outlook, Word and Excel
What we offer:
- 25 days annual leave
- Flexible working opportunities
- Non-contributory pension scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Wide range of free training courses
- On-site home cooked food served at a reasonable rate in our bistro
Closing date for applications is Sunday 2nd May 2021
Interviews to be held on Thursday 6th and Friday 7th May 2021
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.