Membership and Governance Officer
Ideally FT but will consider 28 hours per week for the right candidate. Home based role with occasional travel to London.
The primary function of this role is to support the CEO and Head of Member Engagement with all administrative activities that relate to our existing membership and training, including updating our CRM system (ThankQ), dealing with membership correspondence and growth, hosting webinars via Zoom, and helping to plan and deliver our annual conference (May 10th in 2023) in London. The postholder will report to the Head of Member Engagement. The successful candidate will have extensive experience of CRM systems and customer service, and experience of charities and membership processes will be a distinct advantage. The postholder will also support the CEO in managing relationships with key external stakeholders and dealing with governance.
• Membership and data:
- Initial contact for all membership, training and stakeholder enquiries
- Processing memberships on ThankQ, to include:
- Importing new contacts and updating contact information as required
- Importing new memberships
- Providing our finance function with the information required to invoice new and renewing members
- Ensuring that ILM Members’ information is accurate and up to date
- Working with the Head of Member Engagement to shape and send appropriate induction materials to new members
- To lead on member data accuracy, efficiency and drive forward any improvements
• Training and events:
- Helping to create new training events on ThankQ and our website
- Overseeing bookings within ThankQ, creating accurate delegate lists and ensuring that Finance have the information required for invoicing
- Assisting with organising events on Zoom, including sending panellist and delegate links
- Starting and hosting webinars, sharing this responsibility with the Head of Member Engagement (this postholder will not actually be delivering any training)
- Helping to process videos and uploading these to the website, after webinars and training have completed.
- Sending certificates, recordings and slides to all delegates after training courses are completed.
- Assisting with the administration of our main qualifications, the Certificate in Charity Legacy Administration and the Diploma in Charity Legacy Management, and all other training programme administration
- Creating name badges and a final delegate list for the ILM Annual Conference in May 2024 (and each year)
- Supporting the CEO in sending out Board Papers and other Board communications
- Assisting with Board meeting minutes as required and setting dates for meetings
- Maintaining our secure archive of Board Papers and other documents
• Finance and debt management
-Working to maximise the ILM income / accounts by taking the lead on the identification and chasing of debtors (course sales, membership, and all other outstanding debts) for 0.5 days per week on average
Please download the JD and person specification for further information.
Please ensure that you submit both a CV AND a cover letter. We will be unable to consider your application unless we have both.
We reserve the right to close this advertisement early if necessary.