Membership Services Manager
Due to the retirement of our current postholder, the Institution is seeking an experienced Membership Services Manager to process applications for both membership and membership upgrades, ensuring processes are followed to ensure high levels of customer service.
Based at our offices in Rugby, we anticipate the successful candidate will have a handover period alongside the current postholder for around 4-5 months.
- To Oversee management of all membership processes, the membership database and all other records.
- To process all applications for membership and transfers of grades.
- To process all membership subscriptions.
- To liaise with the Engineering Council on registration and other matters as appropriate.
- To provide organisational and administrative support for the Institution’s Membership Committee including all action arising there from.
- To ensure the Institution complies with GDPR and to act as Records and Data Security Manager.
- To be responsible for membership recruitment, retention and the Professional Development Zone (PDZ).
Essential Skills and Person Specification:
· Significant experience of working in a membership or outward/client-facing role requiring engagement with industry executives of all levels
· Demonstrable experience and knowledge of CRM
· Ability to work on multiple projects at any one time and prioritise workload accordingly
· Exceptional organisational and interpersonal skills with meticulous attention to detail
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
An outgoing, positive, can-do attitude.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.