The Intrapreneurs Club is a social enterprise that is Chaired by Sir David Bell (former Chairman of The Financial Times), with a mission is to disrupt the correlation that exists between class, gender, race and progression to tech leadership roles in the UK.
We run career accelerator programmes that place people in positions to stretch their leadership potential and provide them with the chance to build the skills, technical know-how and networks they need to become the next generation of diverse leaders.
You will be joining a vibrant team of people dedicated to the growth and development of talented people.
As a Programme Manager, you will:
- Be a part of the team responsible for designing our new accelerator programmes as well as iterating on our older programmes to make them run more smoothly.
- Create and streamline processes to make our participants journeys as easy and efficient as possible
- Facilitate programme sessions and empower our speakers to deliver outstanding content
- Act as a liaison for our talented group of designers as their first points of contact if they have any questions or concerns.
- Managing relationships with existing corporate partners and extending our pool of talents on the programme.
- Be in charge of the identification and induction of potential masterclass facilitators to help shape the programme
What we offer
- True ownership over your role
- Access to an extensive pool of talented individuals for mentorship and development in your career and personal life.
- The chance to create a big impact in people's lives
- Competitive salary
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- We are open to people from all backgrounds, and we are willing to support you in any way we can so this role is open to entry-level and more experienced candidates.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Passionate about diversity and improving the lives of people.
- Focus and dedication.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.