The Kids Network is looking for the next go getter to join our growing team to transform the lives of little Londoners
About the role
The Fundraising Manager is a new and exciting role at The Kids Network. You will be responsible for leading our fundraising campaigns and regular, Individual and community giving alongside our challenge events.
This role is suited for someone ambitious, target driven, with strong potential for development in a growing a fundraising team, who values fun, inclusivity, connection and building bright futures for children. We do not expect someone to have experience in all these areas, but someone who would be willing to learn on their feet.
- Flexible working hours
- Option for role to be full or part time 28hrs / 35hrs per week
- Flexible working arrangements (mostly home working with London office option)
- 25 days annual leave entitlement and extra bonus day on your birthday
- A friendly, fun-loving, passionate team, with plenty of animal and food related chat
Key Fundraising Responsibilities
- To increase income generated from individual giving fundraising activities,
- Lead and grow our challenge events participation and portfolio,
- To create and execute a donor retention, uplift, and acquisition strategy,
- To lead on developing our Salesforce CRM system, working closely with the Systems & Operations Manager,
- To develop and manage high quality supporter care, including creating a journey to respond, thank and update our donors on the impact of their support,
- Draft engaging supporter communications, in line with our supporter journey to maximise Individual and monthly giving,
- To develop a volunteer-base of fundraisers,
- To manage and deliver integrated online and offline campaigns Including our bi-annual match funding campaigns,
- Track and process our annual gift aid claim,
- Manage our social media channels with engaging content until the arrival of a Fundraising Officer In Summer 2022,
- Report to the Head of Income Generation with progress against KPIs.
- To build strong internal working relationships with colleagues,
- To work with the Programmes team to gain support and cross selling opportunities within the prospective, mentor and alumni mentor network,
- Lead and manage related external platforms including outsourced platforms e.g. Enthuse, donation button.
- Proactively ensure all materials produced are accurate and compliant with relevant GDPR protection and Gift Aid legislation.
- Process the annual gift aid claim.
- To undertake all activities in line with best practice standards and processes as set out by the Fundraising Code of Practice and industry regulatory bodies.
- To keep abreast of developments in individual giving and ensure charity compliance.
- To contribute to the Fundraising Team’s strategic planning and budget process.
You will need to be savvy in digital acquisition; attracting and retaining supporters, alwayss looking to go the extra mile for our network of supporters. You will be a people and process person, utilising you skills to grow our supporter base.
For this role you must have fundraising experience and extensive experience in a busy environment including the use of CRM (Ideally Salesforce) and other data systems.
- Experience creating and implementing successful individual giving donor stewardship plans.
- Proficient with fundraising CRM systems, ideally Salesforce.
- Ability to create, write, and deliver strong fundraising appeals across all platforms.
- Ability to write compelling cases studies and cost examples.
- Outstanding verbal and written skills. Able to engage audiences using a range of communication tools.
- Exceptional analytical skills to be able to evaluate our donor base and create effective tiered donor stewardship plans.
- Significant direct marketing skills: devising and delivering social media and print campaigns.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and to secure resources and support from colleagues in different teams.
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills; confident and personable with the ability to manage and build strong relationships with key individual donors.
- Exceptional organisation and time management skills. Able to plan / prioritise own work and meet agreed deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail and methodical approach to tasks.
The Kids Network is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to apply for an enhanced DBS check.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.