We’re offering a rewarding opportunity for a Fundraising Coordinator to play a key role within the KidsAid Foundation as we continue to grow and evolve.
This is an exciting role, where you will be responsible for developing existing supporter relationships and proactively identifying and securing new community and corporate fundraising opportunities to support the charity’s growth.
- To research and devise an innovative fundraising strategy and to spot fundraising opportunities and raise awareness of KidsAid’ work.
- To initiate, build and manage relationships with donors or companies to maximise and sustain income, providing the highest standards of donor care.
- To build, manage and develop relationships with community supporters to maximise and sustain income.
- To research, approach, and source new support from community groups (including schools, faith groups, clubs, businesses, groups, and individuals) to secure funding.
- To develop and deliver compelling fundraising activities and campaigns for supporters to participate in to maximise income.
- To prepare and deliver presentations at key networking and fundraising events on behalf of KidsAid.
- To recruit, co-ordinate and support volunteers. To continue to motivate and engage volunteers through the provision of appropriate information, briefings, and support.
- To analyse the performance of events and other fundraising activities for effectiveness and to identify areas where money can be saved.
- To oversee that all relevant fundraising information is recorded and documented in the charity’s electronic supporter records system in compliance with current, relevant legislation.
- To work with the Admin Assistant to complete and maintain orderly records of donors and manage regular donor communications.
- To undertake all activities in compliance with the Fundraising Regulator and Institute of Fundraising rules and regulations and to ensure that all records are maintained in compliance with relevant legislation.
- To assist with the charity’s social media presence.
Experience and Skills
- At least 2 years’ experience in fundraising.
- Experience of working within the voluntary sector.
- Excellent people skills.
- Experience of delivering presentations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- IT literate and highly adept in the use of MS Office suite, email, and internet and experience of social media channels.
- Educated to graduate level.
- Experience in marketing and social media.
What can we offer you?
When you join the KidsAid Foundation, you’re getting more than just a career: you’re gaining a unique opportunity to be a part of positive change in young people's lives. You will be working with a team of passionate people who really care about the mental health and wellbeing of young people, and who want to make a positive and lasting difference for local families.
Being part of such a small (but growing!) team offers the opportunity for real variety in your day-to-day work and the development of your role.
We have generous annual leave (25-30 days pro rata, plus bank holidays) and can offer flexible working, with the option of working from home, or the office as preferred, upon completion of probation period.
Salary: £28,000 per annum/pro rata (20 hours per week)
Hours of work: This is a part-time permanent position (flexible hours to suit the needs of the candidate and requirements of the role).
Location: Northampton, NN1.
Closing date: Up to 30 days, or before if the position is filled.
To apply: Please email your CV and a covering letter.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.