Enquiries and Events Co-ordinator - TKCL Job description and person specification.
Full Time (Part time work may be considered.)
Salary Range: £22-25K (dependant on experience)
Reporting to the General Manager, the Enquiries and Events Co-ordinator will be responsible for the following:
- Enquiries, viewings, negotiations, sales.
- Conducting building “show arounds” for potential clients.
- Building relationships with clients before, during and after event.
- Co-ordination of multiple meetings with client, leading up to confirmed event.
- Finding solutions to client’s requests.
- Liaising with different suppliers leading up to an event.
- Discussing difficult/borderline booking queries with the General Manager as required.
- Issuing quotes and chasing customers for firm bookings.
- Assisting the General Manager with customer issues/feedback when necessary (as requested by General Manager.)
- Follow-up with clients to ensure that enquiries do not stay on first hold for too long should we have a second hold in the system.
- Present clients with new products and services and to upsell whenever possible and where it is appropriate to do so.
- To help in other areas, as and when required, such as reception duties.
- During slack periods helping with specific projects best suited to their strengths and areas of expertise, when requested by General Manager.
- Acting as preliminary liaison between client and TKC Ltd operational team during quoting and confirmation process (especially for all those events between 150 and 1000.)
- Attending team meetings to ensure clear lines of communication are kept open with other departments.
- Conduct an annual price review and submit suggestions to General Manager.
- Participation in staff meetings.
- Attended relevant training for personal development purposes. This may include internal training or external training opportunities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience of delivering excellent customer service and customer engagement, demonstrating an engaging and customer centric approach.
- The role requires a high level of IT literacy (Prior knowledge and use of ARTIFAX or PRIAVA or similar event booking systems would be a distinct advantage, but not essential as training will be provided.)
- The necessary skills and attributes to integrate and successfully work in a small but busy team.
- Drive, self-motivation, and ability to work under own initiative.
- Ability to follow processes and procedures.
- Understanding of and the willingness to demonstrate, the organisational values and ethos of the organisation practically in all aspects of work.
- Experience of working in the hospitality sector.
- Digital design experience.
- Experience in using and engaging with multiple social media platforms.
Please send CV and cover letter
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.