The Law Society is the membership body for the legal profession. Our members are at the heart of what we do and we're committed to providing a clear corporate and membership focused communications programme which will deliver key business objectives.
The digital and brand team is a busy and vibrant team of individuals who ensure our corporate and membership communications are written in a compelling and accessible style, in our tone of voice and embed agreed corporate, member-focused and campaign messages.
You will promote our visual identity, brand, style and tone of voice across the organisation. as well as writing, editing and sometimes commissioning content to professional standards.
You will be working in matrix teams to produce corporate collateral, including taking a lead on the generation of content aimed at the public (including pro bono and public legal education). You will support the corporate communications and brand team and help enhance the organisation's reputation and engagement with our members, key external and internal stakeholders and colleagues.
You will collaborate with external suppliers and monitor budgets and provide a high level of customer service to internal and external stakeholders.
This is an excellent opportunity to support a fantastic team and develop your existing skill set.
What we're looking for
We're looking for someone who:
· is qualified to degree level or with demonstrable equivalent experience in the role
· has content creation skills - information gathering, copy writing, editing and proofreading skills
· understands the print production process from concept to delivery.
· has an excellent eye for design and attention to detail
· has good IT skills - MS Office suite
· has good planning and organisational skills - able to work to tight deadlines and prioritise competing and changing demands
· is a strong team player but able to work with minimal supervision
· who is skilled at managing internal and external relationships at a variety of levels and across functions
· has the ability to multi-task and remain calm and focused under pressure
What's in it for you
We offer a generous flexible benefits package, a friendly working environment and the opportunity to develop your career within a professional organisation.
Please note: if you are an internal applicant, Society Pay Policy will apply.
To apply, please submit a CV and supporting statement (no more than 500 words) clearly demonstrating how you meet the requirements of the role.
Interviews to be held week commencing 9th December.
The Law Society represents solicitors in England and Wales. From negotiating with and lobbying the profession's regulators, government and other decision makers, to offering training and advice, we're here to help, protect and promote solicitors.