Salary from £45,197 to £52,802 pa inclusive with potential to progress to £56,168 pa inclusive of London allowance and a market supplement of £8K.
The London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE) is entering an exciting period in its 125-year history. LSE 2030 will deliver a new strategic direction that will preserve and build on LSE’s status as a world leading social science university that educates brilliant minds and creates knowledge that can transform global societies for a global impact.
LSE is now in the public phase of a major philanthropy campaign to underpin the LSE 2030 goals and to help shape the world through the process.
The Business Analyst is responsible for improving existing processes, monitoring and analysing system use and developing new ways of working with data. This is a practical role that covers a broad range of activities and will particularly suit someone with a business analyst mindset, strong data and database related technical skills as well as experience of successful project delivery.
Candidates should have:
- Experience in using business analyst techniques to provide effective user focused solutions
- An understanding of the role of systems and data in supporting and enabling key philanthropic and engagement objectives
- The ability to convey in both written and oral form technical and complex information clearly to a non-technical audience
- Excellent organisational skills, with proven experience of delivering successful outcomes whilst balancing competing deadlines and working with multiple stakeholders
- The ability to be a strategic planner and thinker able to plan, manage and execute sustainable solutions
We offer an occupational pension scheme, generous annual leave and excellent training and development opportunities.
The closing date for receipt of applications is Sunday 5 December 2021 (23.59 UK time). Regrettably, we are unable to accept any late applications.