Stop It Now! Scotland is the only national charity dedicated exclusively to preventing and responding to child sexual abuse. Well respected in the field, we are part of The Lucy Faithfull Foundation, a UK wide charity focusing on the prevention of child sexual abuse through engaging with both protective adults and those who present a risk to children. Our work is vital and has real impact.
We are looking for a dynamic and talented part time Fundraising Manager to join our Scotland team on a fixed term contract for 2 years (with potential to extend, funding dependent).
About the role
As our Fundraising Manager, you will be responsible for the development and delivery of Stop It Now! Scotland's fundraising strategy.
You will cultivate new funder relationships with a focus on trust and foundation fundraising, statutory fundraising, private philanthropy and corporate fundraising. You will take responsibility for stewarding donors so as to deepen their engagement with our work. You will project manage reports in relation to grants and develop structures so reporting is effective and timely.
You will help take our work to protect children to the next level, developing new income streams, setting challenging but realistic annual targets and fostering a culture of collaboration and support.
If you have significant experience in fundraising and are eager to make a positive difference in your next role, this is a superb opportunity to join our charity and drive our ambitious plans forward. You will be instrumental in helping us reach more of those who need us by growing our income and raising awareness of Stop It Now!
You will need:
- A demonstrable track record of success in fundraising within a third sector organisation
- Significant evidenced experience in gaining grant funding from trusts and foundations and/or statutory bodies
- Proven experience of developing and managing donor relations
- Excellent analytical, communication, organisational and interpersonal skills, with a strong eye for detail.
You will be:
- Organised, self-motivated and able to manage a large and varied workload
- A creative thinker who champions new ideas and approaches to fundraising
- Understanding of the need to 'pitch-in' and do whatever is necessary, as a member of a small team
- Committed to deliver our vision of a world free of child sexual abuse.
- Salary of £30,000-£34,000 per annum (pro rata based on 22.5hrs, dependent on skills and experience)
- A strong sense of purpose knowing your work makes a real impact
- 25 days leave plus public holidays (pro rata)
- Up to 5 days learning and development each year (pro rata)
- Nest pension
- Company sick pay (after probationary period)
- Family friendly policies
- Benenden medical cover
At The Lucy Faithfull Foundation we believe in creating a positive environment where our differences are respected and each of us feels valued for our contribution. Treating people fairly is part of our values and at the core of our culture. As an inclusive employer, all qualified candidates will be considered regardless of race, ethnicity, religion or belief, age, socioeconomic background, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity and caring responsibilities, marital status, nationality and disability including invisible disabilities and neurodiversity.
Interviews will be held on 18th February 2022
A job pack is attached together with an application form and equal opps. form.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.