Support the delivery of our drumming workshops for children with complex medical needs and their siblings.
- Help with the set up and clearing away of the workshop
- Welcome families and children on the day
- Support children with complex medical needs and their siblings to participate in the drumming
- Participate in a briefing and de-briefing before and after the session
- Follow The Maypole Project policies and guidelines at all times whilst volunteering
Green Street Green, Orpington with some opportunities in Greenwich
Drumming workshops currently take place once a month from 5pm to 6pm during the week (day may change). The volunteer would be required to attend a session brief and de-brief lasting approximately 15 minutes at the start and end of the workshop.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.