We’re The Mix, a charity that provides free, confidential support for young people aged under 25. We believe all young people should be able to make informed choices about their physical and mental wellbeing so that they can live the lives they choose.
Life is tough, we know that. But support doesn’t have to be. That’s why we’re here to take on the embarrassing problems, weird questions and please-don’t-make-me-say-it-out-loud thoughts that people under 25 have.
We’re now looking for a Data Officer to join our team and give us insight into the positive impact of our projects.
- Salary of £24,000 per annum
- Pension (4% employee contribution secures a 4% employer contribution)
- Life assurance
- Flexible working
- 35 days’ holiday including Bank Holidays
- Eyecare vouchers
- Weekly staff socials, plus a summer and Christmas party
- Colleague of the month awards (with the reward of half a day’s extra annual leave)
- Great learning, development and training options
This is a fantastic opportunity to support the vital projects of an organisation that ensures young people have safe spaces where their voices can be heard and they feel supported.
In this vital role, you’ll ensure that our projects fulfil their purpose and meet the needs of vulnerable young people to empower them and drive our objectives.
So, if you want to join a friendly and supportive environment that will support you to grow and develop professionally, we want to hear from you.
As a Data Officer, you will oversee all aspects of gathering, analysing and reporting on data to inform our future strategies, including fundraising and service delivery.
Presenting accurate data across the charity, you will create efficient reports on KPIs and other key indicators for our organisation and the projects we are involved with.
Reporting to the Data, Evaluation and Insights Manager, you will:
- Work across the charity, collaboratively collecting data
- Report findings back to staff, volunteers, Trustees and external audiences
- Report on, and evaluate, funded projects
- Ensure that all data is compliant with GDPR guidelines
To join us as a Data Officer, you will need:
- Proven experience and skills in data collection, analysis, reporting and visualisation
- Experience of working with Excel to manipulate data
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office suite
- Knowledge of Data Protection regulations and best working practices for data
Ideally, you will have experience of working with Salesforce or other CRM databases, but this is not essential. Experience working with Tableau would also be beneficial.
Other organisations may call this role Data Analyst, Data Analysis Officer, Data and Impact Officer, Data Insights Officer, or Research Data Officer.
This is a full-time role, working 35 hours per week, Monday – Friday. A four day week would be considered for the right candidate. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required.
Webrecruit and The Mix are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re seeking to make a positive change as a Data Officer, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.