Evaluation and Research Officer
What you’ll be doing:
An exciting opportunity has arisen with our Impact and Evaluation team, for an Evaluation and Research Officer to support the analysis and reporting relating to the Foundation’s grant programmes to individuals and also Innovation and Impact Grants Portfolios.
As a key member of the team, you will lead the management of periodic in-house outcome data collection processes and lead the analysis of the outcome data collected. You will also get involved with evaluation projects and support with analysis of data collected, designing reports for difference audiences and support our Evaluation Managers by analysing and interpreting quantitative and qualitative data.
To be successful in this role, you will be a team player and be comfortable rolling up your sleeves and getting the work done. You will have a keen eye for detail and have experience of organising, analysing and interpreting datasets with a good understanding of data quality with the ability to complete report writing for various audiences.
- Experience of cleaning, organising, analysing, and interpreting quantitative datasets.
- Experience of coding, analysing and interpreting qualitative data.
- Experience in undertaking report writing for various audiences.
- Good understanding of research principles and ethics.
- Experience of designing and using online survey data collection tools.
- Ability to project manage periodic data collection and associated activities.
- Ability to develop databases and dashboards for analysis and reporting.
- Ability to collaborate and build effective working relationships across teams.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and workload independently.
- Highly organised, with attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines.
- Highly IT literate, in particular experience of using Excel for data analysis.
Nice to haves:
- Experience developing logical frameworks and monitoring and evaluation plans.
- Experience of using statistical software packages and PowerBI or other data visualisation tools.
At Motability Foundation we fund, support, research and innovate so that all disabled people can make the journeys they choose. We oversee the Motability Foundation Scheme and provide grants to help people use it, providing access to transport to hundreds of thousands of people a year.
We award grants to other charities and organisations who provide different types of transport, or work towards making transport accessible. We also carry out ongoing research, in partnership with disabled people and key stakeholders in the industry, to inspire innovations that continue to champion accessible transport for all.
⭐️ WHAT MOTABILITY CAN OFFER YOU ⭐️
A career with Motability can offer you so much more than earning potential. We pride ourselves in offering some fantastic benefits and a culture to match, some of which includes;
Holiday – 26 Days + 8 Bank Holidays, increasing to 28 days after 5 years’ service
❤️ Health and Wellbeing – We offer private health care with BUPA alongside an Employee Assistance Programme, eye tests, flu vaccinations, enhanced sick pay and discounted corporate gym membership. We take your physical AND Mental Health seriously, with our dedicated mental health first aiders you will have support and understanding from your colleagues.
Family Friendly – We offer enhanced Parental Leave inclusive of Adoption Pay and we understand that families require flexibility, we provide time off for dependants, flexible working hours and the option to work from home. Life Assurance is 4 x your salary.
Diversity and Inclusion - We value everyone’s unique qualities and celebrate having a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone feels safe to be their authentic selves, no matter their age, ethnicity, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, neurodiversity or otherwise. This is embedded in to our values and we celebrate our differences and create awareness throughout the year.
Celebrating Success – We love to recognise people that go above and beyond with our Spotlight Award as well as having team celebrations and social events throughout the year.
☕️ Our culture - In the Motability office we “dress for our day”, it’s an incredibly welcoming and inclusive environment where we look to support your career, we offer a mini bus service from Harlow Town centre and station for those using public transport to reach us and there are plenty of free hot beverages for when you arrive.
Pension – Up to 15%, inclusive of a 10% non-contributory addition and Motability matching your contributions up to 5%
We are a disability confident employer, feel free to make us aware of any reasonable adjustments you might need.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.