The Portfolio & Acquisitions Manager combines the excitement of property search and the satisfaction of ensuring that our existing houses run smoothly. The ideal candidate will have experience of working with a small team, to ensure the smooth running of the Charity’s properties in such a way that will cause the least disturbance to Nehemiah’s main mission: the support of those recovering their lives from addiction. The Charity currently has five properties but would like to add to its existing provision. This role will work with the CEO and directors to acquire new properties to allow growth into new areas inside and outside of London.
Scope of Role
- To manage the delivery of Servicing, and Reactive, Responsive, Planned and Planned Preventative Maintenance to the Nehemiah Project facilities throughout the UK
- To manage/coordinate maintenance contractors to ensure the Charity facilities are maintained to a good standard whilst identifying areas for improvement
- To be responsible for controlling expenditure, quality control and ensuring statutory servicing and inspections are undertaken on time along with management of remedial works as required
- Day-to-day responsibilities for: Caretakers, handyperson or any staff directly employed with facilities or maintenance responsibilities.
- To develop and implement new facilities and maintenance procedures
- To support the Charity in the search for new premises, providing technical input and guidance as necessary
This roles works with the CEO and Directors on our growth strategy, making recommendations for developments in the south-east and further afield.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.