Transform lives with The Nehemiah Project! We are seeking a dynamic and compassionate person to join our team as a Recovery Practitioner. This is a full-time permanent position, working Monday to Friday with additional monthly on-call duties. In return, you will receive a salary of £30,759 per annum, be enrolled into our staff health and wellbeing plan, and become part of our Nehemiah culture that is supportive, honest and incredibly rewarding.
If you were working for us, here are some of the things you would have done last week:
- Programme Delivery: You would have taken the lead in planning and delivering our in-house programme that is designed to help our men break free from destructive cycles of behaviour.
- Keywork Support: Your compassionate, well-boundaried approach towards the men you keywork would have supported them in their journey through early recovery and back into society.
- Families Liaison: You would have helped forge strong, lasting connections with residents and their families.
What we are looking for
- Someone who is skilled in delivering a person-centred and trauma-informed approach to their work
- NVQ Level 3 in Health & Social Care or equivalent.
- Provable experience of working with men recovering from addiction.
- Experience in facilitating groups that focus on behavioural change, addiction and other recovery-related activities.
- Excellent communication skills and an understanding of Customer Relationship Management systems (such as Salesforce).
What you can expect from us
- A 35 hour working week Mon-Fri, with an additional monthly paid on-call requirement.
- 25 days annual leave, plus Bank Holidays.
- A contributory pension scheme: Nehemiah will contribute the equivalent of 3% of your annual salary.
- Staff Health Plan that includes insurance and wellbeing packages.
- Make a direct impact on the lives of those in need and bring positive change to the local community.
- Work with a passionate and talented team committed to our mission.
- Benefit from opportunities for skill development, leadership growth, and career advancement.
- Experience a culture that values innovation and always looks to refine our best practice.
Closing date for applications: 17th September 2023 (at 23:59)
To be considered please submit a CV and Supporting Statement/Expression of Interest
Interviews to be held on a rolling basis
This post will require an Enhanced DBS check to be processed for the successful applicant
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.