We have an exciting opportunity for an Executive Assistant to join our team. You will provide administrative support to the COO in her day-to-day duties. The role will include assisting in the smooth running of The Nucleo Project office and administrative functions. You will provide support to the COO in a diverse range of responsibilities which include financial controls, HR, fundraising, communications, events and logistics.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for a candidate who has excellent IT skills, a detail-oriented approach, good numeracy / analytical skills, and excellent written and verbal communication skills. The role will require someone who is proactive, organised and efficient. A commitment to the charity’s mission is essential.
While not exhaustive, the following list of responsibilities gives a comprehensive overview of the role:
- Support the COO to manage administration of freelancers and employees
- Support the COO to coordinate and communicate with staff
- Support the COO to implement and improve policies, systems and procedures
- Support the COO with basic bookkeeping and financial processes, using Xero
- Support the COO with financial reporting
- Maintain the analytics log for social media accounts and website, and prepare reports for the Communications Team
- Maintain the mailing list, using MailChimp
- Maintain the GDPR log
- Maintain the CRM (Donorfy)
- Support the COO in a diverse range of fundraising activity including assisting with applications, campaigns, events and newsletters
- Support the COO in donor stewardship
General Administrative Responsibilities
- Support relevant projects to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of the charity’s operations
- Support the COO in the oversight of the charity’s facilities requirements
- Attend meetings and take minutes
- Managing and filing office documentation
- Assisting with organising events and event logistics when necessary
- Conducting research and compiling data when required
- Performing general clerical duties
Other core requirements
- As this role may require working closely with children an enhanced DBS check will be required.
- The Nucleo Project values diversity and champions inclusion and strongly encourages applications from all sections of the community.
The Nucleo Project was set up in 2013 to offer ensemble-based musical opportunities to children and young people in North Kensington, completely free of charge. We are part of the global El Sistema movement, which began in Venezuela in 1975.
Our students commit to an immersive and rigorous programme which fosters rapid progress and high achievement, as well as strong bonds within our community and a truly transformative difference in our young musicians’ day to day lives.
Interested? Please submit your CV with contact details for 2 referees and a short supporting statement outlining your suitability for the role. Referees will only be contacted following a job offer.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.