Please enter your email address to proceed with the application.
We recognised your email address. Sign in to prefill your application.
Step 1 out of 4
Your CV has been uploaded successfully.
Step 1 out of 4
It's time to upload your CV:
Step 2 out of 4
Add a cover letter to maximise your chances of getting this job.
Step 4 out of 4
Whoop! Your application is ready to be submitted.
Step 3 out of 4
Almost done! Please enter your details.
Want to tailor your application?
Go through the usual application process to upload a new CV and cover letter.
Would you like to be part of a new era for the charity sector in Scotland?
This is your chance to join the new charity group that is bringing innovation and change to Scotland’s social care sector.
A strategic partnership across ENABLE Scotland and Sense Scotland, the Piper Group sees two of Scotland’s largest disability charities sharing finance, ICT, HR, and learning and development functions at our shared service centre at INSPIRE House in North Lanarkshire.
The Piper Group is committed to improving the lives of people who have disabilities, and this is your chance to play your part in developing the staff who deliver vital services to people across Scotland.
We are looking for an experienced and dynamic Finance Business Partner to join our Finance Team to provide support to Sense Scotland’s operational managers in relation to any aspect of the financial information and advice that supports their decision making, business development and management operations.
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate:
• A qualified accountant, with a proven track record of improving the impact, and understanding, of financial reporting on business performance
• Proven experience of providing analysis and insight to help deliver business strategies
• Ability to provide effective commercial procedures, or initiating change, to ensure key operational, commercial and financial targets are delivered
• Strong communication skills with the ability to build partnerships and maintain strong relationships with all senior managers and their teams
• Advanced Excel skills and financial modelling ability
• A self-starter, with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team
If this is you, then please click the link to apply now.
What’s also great about the Piper Group is that we’re passionate about developing all our staff and provide an extensive training programme, combined with a commitment to create career development opportunities.
Remember, this is an exciting opportunity to join a new charity partnership which is shaking up the social care sector in Scotland and making a real difference to people’s lives. Don’t miss the chance to help shape this journey.
To apply for this role, please click apply now and follow instructions to send a CV and Supporting statement to the recruitment team.