Finance processing and admin using QuickBooks Online for a small Queen's Award charity working with the homeless. Accountable for delivering an accurate trail of company-charity income and expense, the Finance and Admin Officer is responsible for:
- All finance processing using QuickBooks Online
- Payroll (using MoneySoft) including RTI returns and pension administration and reporting (Mostly NEST)
- Reconciling bank accounts weekly, and credit card and petty cash monthly, processing CAF cheques
- Preparing monthly accounts for management and trustees
- Overseeing cash flow
- Negotiating supplier contracts, e.g. insurance, utilities
- Managing budget and forecasting process, including variance reporting, liaising with other staff as appropriate
- Recording client invoices and chasing debts
- Managing charity assets and handling investments
- Managing Gift Aid returns
- Preparing and presenting data for audit, liaising with auditors
- Managing submission for Charities Commission and Companies House
- Preparing schedules, statements, and reports as requested
- Managing & filing relevant documentation
- Updating relevant policies and procedures
- Other admin duties as required
It is expected the post holder will attend meetings which will sometimes involve evenings.
Minimum MAAT, 5+ years’ post qualification experience
Two excellent references essential. Reference will be taken up before interview.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.