This role can be based at any of our South London, Bristol, Birmingham or Manchester hubs however the successful candidate will be able to work primarily from home for the foreseeable future.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an accomplished analyst to join the small but crucial Impact team at The Prince’s Trust, within the Service Design & Delivery directorate.
Making an impact on young people is at the heart of what we do so measuring and evaluating our services is key to informing the programmes we design and showcasing our success with partners and funders.
Most importantly you must believe in The Trust’s work, live our company values and fit in with our team’s positive, supportive and collaborative culture.
What you will do:
- Be responsible for transforming how we use our data to shape our services.
- Drive our performance and showcase our work with our supporters.
- Create and maintain an infrastructure of systems and tools for undertaking analysis and supplying data and insights.
What we need from you:
- A solid foundation of technical knowledge
- A track record of unlocking the power of data to drive organisational success
- Skills using data analysis tools including Google studio, BI systems such as Oracle service cloud and software including R, Python and SQL
- Experience presenting analysis through written and verbal outputs, including facilitating insight based discussions
For full details, please go to the job description.
Why we need Data Analysts:
This dedicated team is focused on delivering 10,000 young people into sustainable jobs on health & care.
We have a bold ambition to extend the reach and impact of our work and help one million more young people transform their lives over the next ten years. Our job is to inspire them, support them and release their potential, so that they can thrive and society can prosper.
We will focus on innovation, to ensure we adapt and remain relevant in a rapidly changing world. We owe it to ourselves and the young people we serve, to do the best work of our lives and to help give them an increasing stake in our economy and society. They are the key to a positive and prosperous future for all of us.
Perks for working at The Trust:
- Great holiday package! 30 days of annual leave entitlement, plus bank holidays. Office closure days between Christmas and New Year
- Fantastic Family leave! Receive 13 weeks full pay and 13 weeks half pay for maternity and adoption leave. Receive 8 weeks full pay for paternity leave.
- Flexible working! You can work hours to fit in with, school hours, college hours or care arrangements for example. You can also work from home.
- Interest-free season ticket loans
- The Trust will contribute 5% of your salary to the Trust Pension Scheme
- Generous life assurance cover (4 x annual salary)
- Volunteer / attend events such as music festivals, The Prince’s Trust Awards, active events etc.
- In-house and external training opportunities available throughout the year.
The Prince's Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. As part of this commitment, we undertake basic disclosure checks in accordance with the Codes of Practice for all roles within the Trust, and for our roles working directly with young people, at an enhanced level. Having a criminal record will not automatically exclude applicants.
We are committed to equality and believe in building a diverse organisation that is representative of and responsive to the needs of our young people and stakeholders.
A NOTE FOR RECRUITMENT AGENCIES:
We prefer to hire people directly, but we do have a preferred supplier list for when we need a helping hand. We'll be in touch directly if we need you!
Req ID: 433
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.